Garlic Parmesan Chicken – amazing skillet chicken covered with garlic and Parmesan cheese. Made with the simplest ingredients.
How to make garlic parmesan chicken !
This quick and tasty garlic and parmesan chicken is super easy to make so it’s great for busy weeknights when you just need to whip up something fast. It’s all made in one pan in under 20 minutes. The chicken is first cooked in olive oil and seasoned with just salt and pepper. After the chicken is cooked through, and add garlic; stir for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms to dish. Italian seasoning. Stir to combine.add the chicken stock and cook.
then Stir in parmesan cheese and top with parsley to garnish.
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Mongolian Chicken – Classic perfection
shrimp linguine – packed with flavor, texture & color!
lemon pepper chicken wings -Our favorite!
garlic shrimp pasta – easy favorite!
Easy fried rice – delicious classic side dish!
braised pork belly – quick and creamy
garlic butter pasta – light & flavorful
garlic parmesan chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp parsley fresh and chopped
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large heavy skillet or pan. Add chicken to the pan and cook for 5-6 minute per side or until the outside is golden and the chicken is cooked through .
- reduce heat to low-medium, and add garlic; stir for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms to dish. Italian seasoning. Stir to combine.
- add the chicken stock and cook for 4-5 minute.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and top with parsley to garnish.