easy garlic shrimp pasta recipes
garlic shrimp pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that’s simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. And all you need is 20 min to whip this up!
How to make garlic shrimp pasta recipes !
In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Using the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant.
Add the shrimp and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink.
Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, parmesan. Still until mixed and butter is melted.
Add the Green onion before serving and serve while hot.
MORE SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES READERS LOVE!
chicken noodles recipes – so easy!
shrimp lo mein – The perfect recipe
garlic shrimp – Favorite recipe!
chicken lo mein noodles – Simply classic.
honey garlic chicken wings – Comforting and delicious!
garlic shrimp pasta
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 tablespoons 1 stick unsalted butter, divided
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped Green onion
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Melt remaining 6 tablespoons butter in the skillet. Stir in pasta, and Parmesan , about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Green onion, if desired.