classic ‘bacon and egg’ spaghetti dish. The simple ingredients are familiar, easy to make.
The key to this delicious dish is the bacon! As it cooks it releases all its gorgeous bacon fats. These are packed with flavor and this oil is used to cook off the garlic – making a very simple yet scrumptious sauce for your cooked spaghetti.
With just, bacon, olive oil and garlic, you can make an easy yet delicious sauce for your pasta!
Cook the bacon in olive oil until it’s crispy and has released all of the delicious fats. This bacony olive oil is then used to cook the garlic slivers in.
Best bacon spaghetti recipes
Once everything is cooked, some of the cooking liquid from the pasta is added and the spaghetti is tossed through.
MORE BACON SPAGHETTI RECIPES READERS LOVE!
shrimp linguine – Easy favorite!
sausage pasta recipes – packed with flavor
garlic parmesan chicken – the classically delicious version
auteed Cabbage – Easy to make!
Chicken Nachos – Quick family favorite.
apple cinnamon muffins – classic dessert
chicken pad thai – fresh, easy & delicious
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Cups Milk
- Parsley for serving
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then add the salt and cook the pasta for 1 minute less than the packet suggests. Once the pasta is cooked reserve 2 1/2 cups of the pasta cooking water and then drain the pasta.
- Cook the diced bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate. Wipe excess grease from skillet.
- Add the olive oil to the skillet. Add the garlic and cook 1-2 minutes, until fragrant, stirring frequently.Stir in the milk, spaghetti, and pepper. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked through.
- Stir in the reserved bacon, and ranch seasoning.Top with parsley as desired.