Chicken Nachos are a must-make for game day or any party! Seasoned shredded chicken, black beans, cheese and more all loaded on top of tortilla chips!
Chicken nachos are a great way to spice up your old favorite. Simple ingredients turn into something amazing that you can have on the table in 30 minutes–great for dinner or game day snacking for a crowd.
How to Make Chicken Nachos :
On a baking sheet, spread the bag of chips over it as spread out as possible. I don’t always use a whole bag, I just spread them out over the cookie sheet in a thin layer.
Sprinkle half the cheese over the nachos. Then evenly top them with the black beans, corn, chopped pepper, and chicken. Spread the remaining cheese over the top. Make sure the beans and corn are drained really well so they don’t make the chips soggy.
These baked nachos never disappoint! They are loaded with tender chicken, hearty black beans, sweet corn, rich layers of cheddar cheese, crunchy tortilla chips and more!
Best Chicken Nachos recipes
MORE CHICKEN NACHOS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp – Classic perfection
Cabbage Soup – Easy and delicious!
shrimp boil – Favorite recipe!
minestrone soup – light & flavorful
Twice Baked Potatoes – packed with flavor, texture & color!
- 1 in large boneless skinless chicken breast split half into two thinner pieces
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 large cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced bell peppers
- 1 cup corn kernels thawed if frozen
- 1 cups shredded cheese divided
- 1 8 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash of salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Add the chicken and cook about 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is done; turning once during cooking.
- Set aside and allow the chicken to cool slightly while you make the sauce.Using two forks or your hands, shred the chicken as finely as you like it. Add the chicken to the sauce and stir to coat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- On a baking sheet, pile up half the tortilla chips and top with half the chicken. Repeat with the other half of the chips and chicken then top with cheese.
- spread the beans evenly, followed by the corn, sliced onion, bell peppers, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and add the toppings of your choice.