slow cooker creamed corn
This slow cooker creamed corn is ultra delicious and topped with crispy bacon and chives. the best easy side dish!
HOW TO MAKE CREAMED CORN
I use frozen corn, and you don’t even have to thaw it! Simply pour it into a slow cooker with some milk, seasonings, cream cheese and butter.
Then for that extra flavor sprinkle it with bacon and some fresh green onions. You’ll want to savor every creamy, bacon dotted bite.
It’s one of those recipes that people of all ages will enjoy and it’s a side dish that goes with just about anything.
slow cooker creamed corn recipes
This easy creamed corn recipe is slow cooked in a rich and creamy sauce, a classic that’s always on my holiday table. I take this crock pot dish one step further by adding smoky bacon and a sprinkling of fresh chives for a side dish that will earn you rave reviews!
MORE SLOW COOKER CREAMED CORN RECIPES READERS LOVE!
spaghetti sauce recipes – fresh & flavorful!
teriyaki chicken wings – perfectly juicy & seasoned
Crispy Potatoes roast – favorite comfort food
muffin tin eggs – perfect light lunch!
Chicken Stir Fry – super easy
bacon fried rice – super easy
slow cooker creamed corn bacon
- 16 oz bags frozen corn
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt then more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces cheese cut into cubes
- 4 slices diced and cooked bacon
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
- Place the corn, sugar and salt into a slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Pour in milk then scatter cream cheese and butter over corn. Cover and cook on high 2 - 2 1/2 hours or low 4 - 5 hours.Stir in the pepper.
- Stir just before serving. Sprinkle with bacon and green onions.