The best green bean salad recipe—with flavors and great texture! This healthy side dish is perfect for summertime.
How to make a green bean salad recipe!
Once the green beans are done cooking, whisk the olive oil onion, mixture once more, then pour it into the skillet. add lemon juice or black pepper. Lightly grate some lemon zest on top, and serve promptly.
green bean They are a very versatile veggie since they can be paired with all sorts of flavors.
MORE GREEN BEAN SALAD RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Asian cucumber salad – Perfect with every summer meal!
garlic pork stir fry – easy favorite!
sweet potato salad – delicious classic side dish!
lemon chicken thighs – Classic perfection
ground chicken recipes – packed with flavor, texture & color!
easy cucumber salad – Super quick!
Mango Salsa – light & flavorful
green bean salad recipe
- 1 lb fresh green beans trimmed
- 3 tablespoons red onion minced
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons juice from lemon
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and bring the water back to a boil. Cook the beans until cooked but still bright green, 3-5 minutes. Drain and add to the water bath to stop the cooking. Drain the beans well.
- then pour it into the skillet. Make the dressing and toss: whisk together minced onion, minced garlic, olive oil, lemon zest, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
- then taste and add more lemon juice. and serve promptly.