Sautéed green beans with garlic butter is an easy ten-minute side dish! and these green beans are so easy. serve it for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
How to make this sautéed green beans recipe
Add green beans and 1/4 cup of water to a pan.
Cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Drain the green beans
Make a space in the middle of the pan. Add the butter & garlic, and cook for 1 minute.
Toss beans in garlic and butter. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, chives, parsley, and toss to combine.
you will love this green bean recipe. Buttery Sautéed Green Beans are the perfect side dish to accompany anything!
MORE GREEN BEANS WITH BUTTER RECIPES READERS LOVE!
asian chicken salad – light & flavorful
tropical fruit salad recipe – The perfect summer recipe
Chicken Nachos – easy favorite!
sweet potato salad – Super quick!
chicken lo mein noodles – packed with flavor, texture & color!
green beans with butter recipe
- 1 lb fresh green beans washed, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons chives chopped fine
- Add green beans and water to a pan and cover with a lid.
- Bring to a simmer, reduce heat, and keep at a simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove the lid. Drain the green beans.
- Make a space in the middle of the green beans. Add the butter and garlic and allow garlic to cook in the butter for at least 1 minute, or until starting to turn golden.
- Toss beans in garlic and butter. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, chives, parsley, and toss to combine.