green bean egg salad recipe
This easy green bean egg salad is so good, this a great lunch option too!
The delicious flavors of these balsamic green beans made , scallions and eggs complement any meal or holiday potluck.
green bean egg salad
- 5 cups string beans
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium scallions chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- Trimming the beans，wash Drain
- boiled eggs peeled and sliced
- Place green beans in a large pot and cover with water, then cover and cook until tender crisp.
- Drain and rinse under cold water when done to prevent them from overcooking, drain.
- In a large bowl, combine balsamic, oil, salt and pepper. Toss in the green beans, scallions. Mix well and top with sliced eggs.