Chickpea Egg Salad Recipe. A chopped salad loaded with chickpeas, hard-boiled eggs, onion, and salt! This easy chickpea and egg salad are so simple and delicious for lunch (or breakfast!).
HOW TO MAKE CHICKPEA EGG :
Place chickpeas, eggs, red onion, olive oil, vinegar, and salt into a large bowl.
Gently toss to combine.
Taste and re-season, if necessary.
Simple and satisfying chickpea salad recipe, Tons of texture and flavor.
MORE SALAD RECIPES READERS LOVE!
how to boil eggs – super easy
Spam fried rice – perfect light lunch!
bacon and egg fried rice – so delicious!
Asian cucumber salad – great for summer
asparagus pasta recipe – fresh & flavorful!
coconut shrimp recipe – so easy & flavorful
chickpea egg salad
- 1 can 8 oz chickpeas
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs sliced crosswise
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Toss all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix to combine. Add the sliced eggs, and mix gently again.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper. Set aside a few minutes before serving to allow flavors to meld. Enjoy!