Sauteed cauliflower is a simple and delicious side dish. This is my favorite way to serve cauliflower because its simple, quick, and delicious.
Simple Cauliflower RecipeCauliflower is endlessly adaptable, and cooking it this way is quick and delicious. After just a few minutes in the pan the cauliflower starts to brown, and then takes on a deep, nutty flavor.
Easy Sauteed Cauliflower recipes
Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable, perfect for a low carb diet. It’s nutritious and delicious.
MORE CAULIFLOWER RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Cinnamon Muffins -super easy!
sweet and sour shrimp – Classic perfection
Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower – the classically delicious version
oven chicken wings recipes – Favorite recipe!
Broccoli Bacon Salad – light & flavorful
- 4 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil divided
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 tsp Kosher salt
- few thin slices red bell pepper
- Break or cut cauliflower into small florets.
- Heat 2 tsp of Olive Oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and cauliflower. Cover and cook about 10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add in remaining ingredients: Remaining 2 tsp olive oil, red bell pepper, garlic, pepper, salt, and stir well.
- Cook uncovered about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.