Spam fried rice
Spam fried rice is a great, economical meal that makes a great weeknight dinner!
HOW TO MAKE FRIED RICE:
Heat cooking oil in wok or large, wide saute pan over medium high heat. When oil is hot, add eggs and gently stir to cook eggs. When eggs are about 80% done , remove from pan and set aside.
Turn heat to high. Add a little more cooking oil to pan. When hot, add diced Spam to the pan. Cook until spam is browned. Add green onions, Add corn, peas and carrots. Cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender, about 1-2 minutes.
Add rice and the cooked eggs and toss to incorporate all ingredients throughout rice.
Easy Spam fried rice recipes
I am excited to share with you a tasty spam fried rice recipe! If you are a fried rice lover like me, you are going to love this recipe!
MORE FRIED RICE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
pork stir fry – Classic casserole recipe!
Easy fried rice – Easy favorite!
Hunan Chicken – Easy to make!
honey garlic chicken – the classically delicious version
Vegetable Beef Soup – quick & easy weeknight meal
teriyaki chicken wings – Family favorite recipe!
pork and cabbage stir fry – the classically delicious version
Spam fried rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil divided
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 6 ounces Spam diced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen diced carrots
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 green onions sliced
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet over low heat. Add eggs and cook until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side, flipping only once. Let cool before dicing into small pieces.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in the skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and Spam, and cook, stirring often, until light golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add corn, peas and carrots. Cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add rice and gently toss to combine.
- Add soy sauce and white pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in green onions and eggs.