Spicy Sugar Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies ,Mouthwatering, and incredibly simple to make, these smokies are loaded with sweet, savory and spicy flavors! Perfect for game day, tailgating, a party, or a fun night at home!
These smokies are really easy to make and really easy to eat! Try them as a yummy appetizer for a football game or just to snack on! After they sit for a little while, the brown sugar flavor is even more enhanced.
MORE BACON WRAPPED SMOKIES RECIPES READERS LOVE!
muffin tin eggs – favorite comfort food
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp – super easy
chicken carbonara pasta – Easy and delicious!
bacon fried rice – Classic perfection
sausage peas recipes – packed with flavor, texture & color!
Bacon Wrapped Smokies
- 1 16-ounce package bacon (preferably thick sliced)
- 1 16-ounce package little smokies
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet or baking pan with foil or parchment paper, if desired.
- Unwrap the cold bacon and slice the whole slab crosswise into thirds. Separate the bacon pieces.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around one of the little smokies and place it in the prepared pan, seam side down. Alternatively, you may secure each one with a toothpick. Repeat with the remaining little smokies and bacon pieces.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the bacon-wrapped little smokies and then top them with a dash of the cayenne pepper, if using.
- Bake the bacon-wrapped little smokies in the preheated oven for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until they are golden brown and the bacon is slightly crisp.