Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe (Quick & Easy) – A low carb, cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe that the whole family will love.
Easy Casserole Recipe – perfect for a quick and simple dinner. We have pasta, chicken, easy Alfredo with ranch dressing, bacon, and of course, cheese.
How to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole:
Step one: Cook rotini according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Step two: Next preheat your oven. In a large casserole dish add cooked pasta, cooked and shredded chicken, and cooked and crumbled and mix it all together.
Step three: Add Alfredo sauce, ranch seasoning, mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup Monterey jack cheese. Mix together well. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese and bacon. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
This chicken casserole is a hearty dinner recipe everyone will love! For this cheesy chicken casserole, rotini pasta, ranch dressing, pre-cooked shredded chicken, shredded cheese, bacon, salt, and pepper.
MORE CASSEROLE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
oven chicken wings recipes – a holiday treat!
Mongolian Beef – Easy to make!
bacon wrapped chicken – Classic recipe!
Bacon Wrapped Smokies – Family favorite recipe!
egg fried rice – Easy favorite!
tofu with vegetables – fresh, easy & delicious
chicken bacon ranch casserole
- 4 slices bacon diced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 8 ounces rotini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- FOR THE ALFREDO SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup heavy cream or more, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- make SAUCE
- Heat a small pot over medium heat. Add the butter and whisk in the garlic. Cook for about 30 seconds, pour in the heavy cream.
- Add the season with salt, about 1/2 teaspoon, or to taste.
- Cook until the sauce begins to simmer and thicken, about 2-5 minutes. If it's not simmering and thickening just turn up the heat a little until it does. Do not boil or scorch.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 13x9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, place cooked and drained rotini , shredded cooked chicken, Alfredo pasta sauce and ranch dressing. Stir to combine. Pour mixture in pan; spread evenly.
- sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese . then Sprinkle chopped cooked bacon evenly over top,
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.