Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe (Quick & Easy) – A low carb, cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe that the whole family will love.
enjoy this casserole dish, my combination Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, or White Chicken Chili will taste delicious.
Easy Casserole Recipe – perfect for a quick and simple dinner. We have pasta, chicken, easy Alfredo with ranch dressing, bacon, and of course, cheese.
How to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole:
Step one: Cook rotini according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Step two: Next preheat your oven. In a large casserole dish add cooked pasta, cooked and shredded chicken, and cooked and crumbled and mix it all together.
Step three: Add Alfredo sauce, ranch seasoning, mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup Monterey jack cheese. Mix together well. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese and bacon. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
This chicken casserole is a hearty dinner recipe everyone will love! For this cheesy chicken casserole, rotini pasta, ranch dressing, pre-cooked shredded chicken, shredded cheese, bacon, salt, and pepper.
MORE CASSEROLE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
oven chicken wings recipes – a holiday treat!
Mongolian Beef – Easy to make!
bacon wrapped chicken – Classic recipe!
Bacon Wrapped Smokies – Family favorite recipe!
egg fried rice – Easy favorite!
tofu with vegetables – fresh, easy & delicious
chicken bacon ranch casserole
- 4 slices bacon diced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 8 ounces rotini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- FOR THE ALFREDO SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup heavy cream or more, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- make SAUCE
- Heat a small pot over medium heat. Add the butter and whisk in the garlic. Cook for about 30 seconds, pour in the heavy cream.
- Add the season with salt, about 1/2 teaspoon, or to taste.
- Cook until the sauce begins to simmer and thicken, about 2-5 minutes. If it's not simmering and thickening just turn up the heat a little until it does. Do not boil or scorch.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 13x9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, place cooked and drained rotini , shredded cooked chicken, Alfredo pasta sauce and ranch dressing. Stir to combine. Pour mixture in pan; spread evenly.
- sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese . then Sprinkle chopped cooked bacon evenly over top,
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.