Pan sauteed shrimp seasoned with minimal seasonings sauteed in garlic butter and lemon. The perfect balance of flavors that are great to serve for a simple dinner, an appetizer or as a side dish.
How to Sauteed Shrimp ：
This garlic shrimp with butter and seasonings is so easy to make. Once you try it, the recipe will become a regular on the menu.
Devein and remove the tail of shrimp .
In a bowl, combine the seasonings. Whisk together the salt, pepper, and paprika.
In a skillet, add the butter and garlic, saute until the garlic is fragrant , stirring frequently.
Add seasoned shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes per side over medium heat.
Remove from heat and drizzle freshly squeezed lemon over the entire dish.
I love shrimp recipes and one of the easiest ways to cook shrimp is a simple saute on the skillet.
Easy Sauteed Shrimp recipes
MORE SAUTEED SHRIMP RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Bacon Wrapped Smokies – party favorite
bacon wrapped scallops – so easy!
chicken vegetable soup – fresh & flavorful!
Twice Baked Potatoes – Favorite recipe!
Chicken Nachos – set it and forget it!
- large pan
- large pan
- 1 lb raw shrimp Devein the shrimp and remove the tail,
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lemon to taste
- shrimp pat dry. Devein the shrimp and remove the tail, optional.
- Place the butter in a large pan and melt over medium high heat. Add the shrimp , garlic cloves and season with salt, pepper . stirring .
- shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes per side. until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parsley, then serve.