chicken stir fry carrots roasted peanuts is a that is made with roasted peanuts,chicken breasts, carrots, peas and roasted peanuts .
Put the peanuts in a heating pot and stir, cook about 2-3 minutes , and remove the pan.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until very hot and rippling. Dip the cornstarch-coated chicken pieces in the egg and place them carefully in a single layer in the hot skillet.
Cook for 20-30 seconds on each side until the crust is golden but the chicken is not all the way cooked through.
the Add the carrots, onion and peas and cook for 1-2 minutes, until crisp-tender. add the chicken and roasted peanuts.
MORE CHICKEN STIR FRY CARROTS ROASTED PEANUTS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
minestrone soup – Easy favorite!
crispy leaf roasted potatoes – delicious classic side dish!
chicken fried rice recipes – Easy to make!
chicken lo mein – Reader favorite recipe
chicken with green peas – super easy!
cauliflower soup recipe – light & flavorful
chicken stir fry carrots roasted peanuts
- 1 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce divided
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or peanut oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons green onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl coat chicken with pepper, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, and 1 teaspoon of cornstarch. Toss together and set aside.
- Warm oil over medium high heat in a large wok. Add in peanuts. Cook until they a nice golden color, about 2 minutes. and remove the pan.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until very hot and rippling. Dip the cornstarch-coated chicken pieces in the egg and place them carefully in a single layer in the hot skillet. Cook for 20-30 seconds on each side until the crust is golden but the chicken is not all the way cooked through.Serve it on the side.
- Add the remaining tablespoon oil, onion, to a saucepan on medium heat and cook for 2 minutes until fragrant. add the carrots stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- add chicken and peas stir fry, Add the remaining soy sauce ,salt . Stir well. cook 3 minutes.
- add the roasted peanuts , cook an additional 1-2 minute.Lastly add green onions.