chicken lo mein recipes
In Under 30 Minutes Like Your Favorite Chinese Takeout Restaurant.
Chicken Lo Mein with noodles ,chicken, carrots and snow peas. toss all the ingredients together well and serve.
There are many kinds of noodles in China. There are ramen noodles, lo mein, egg noodles, noodle soup, snacks from all over the place, and some will add a lot of red peppers. Some will add seafood, shrimp, eggs, pork or beef.
MORE LO MEIN RECIPES READERS LOVE!?
chicken lo mein
- 1 package egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 chicken breasts sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup onion slices
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- Cook the egg noodles one minute shy of the directions. Drain and toss with sesame oil in a bowl to coat.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove from the pan.
- add the vegetable oil, ginger and garlic and cook them for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently until just softened.
- Add in the carrot, onion and cook for 1-2 minutes before adding back in the snow peas and chicken, soy sauce. stir well.
- then add in the noodles, toss all the ingredients together well and serve.