Chicken Snow Peas Stir Fry recipes
this is a super easy stir-fry. you could easily swap out the snow peas with whatever vegetable you have on hand. Broccoli, carrots or peppers would all work lovely here. It’s a great meal idea when you don’t have a lot of time and need to get a hot meal on the table.
Serve this easy Roasted mushrooms and an Easy chicken fried rice recipes for the perfect meal!
How to prepare Snow Peas
You need to remove the tops and the thin string from the snow pea, as this can make the snow pea harder to chew. to do this: Pinch the curly end of the snow pea with your thumb and forefinger.
Hold the snow pea in the other hand. Twist off the curly end and before it is completely removed, pull it downward along the pod to remove the string.
What to serve with Chicken and Snow Peas
This dish is perfect for serving with plain white rice, but if you want to make something different then check out these other dishes. Orange Bread , chicken lo mein .
chicken and snow peas recipes
MORE CHICKEN AND SNOW PEAS RECIPES READERS LOVE!?
Asian chicken recipes – so delicious!
teriyaki chicken wings – easy and juicy as can be
sausage peas recipes – super easy
Red Bean Bread Rolls – ultimate comfort food!
roasted whole chicken recipes – succulent & juicy every time!
cashew chicken recipes – super easy
chicken and Snow Peas
- For the stir fry
- 1/2 pound chicken breasts
- 1 cups snow peas
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 green onion
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 chopped onion
- For the sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch （ divided）
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Slice the chicken into thin strips and place in a bowl. add a half of cornstarch and Stir well. Set aside
- Trim the snow peas, peel and slice the garlic and thinly slice the sting onion and set them all to one side.
- In a small bowl mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Pour the oil into a large skillet or fry pan over a high heat and let it get hot.Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Take out the plate.
- Add in the snow peas and chopped green onions and cook for 2 minutes until softened.
- Turn the heat down to medium, then add chicken, the garlic, add sauce give the sauce a stir and pour it over the meat.
- Cook for a minute or so until the sauce has thickened and has coated the meat and veg. Serve hot.
5 thoughts on “chicken and Snow Peas”