This butternut squash roasted to perfection is an easy side dish and no-fuss recipe for your Thanksgiving or holiday table. Warm, cozy. (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free)
With a little bit of maple syrup, brown sugar, this will be your favorite side dish for the entire season. And the pecans provide that perfect crunch in their candied, sweet glory.
Best pecan roasted butternut squash recipes
It’s also the easiest thing you’ll ever make. Simply toss in your seasonings right on the pan and pop it in the oven.
MORE ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH RECIPES READERS LOVE!
pecan roasted butternut squash
- 1/2 large butternut squash about 1 1/2 pounds, peeled, seeded and cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Pecan
- 2 tablespoons cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place butternut squash in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, maple syrup, brown sugar. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, turning once, until tender.
- Top or toss with any desired additions before serving (cranberries & pecans!)