sausage peas recipes . Browned sausages and potatoes with onions, peas. Skip the old school method of boiling sauces – that’s throwing away free flavour!
Sausage with potatoes and green peas, the taste is really good, thick juice can be paired with rice or pasta.
Best sausage peas recipes
MORE SAUSAGE PEAS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
sausage peas recipes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 7 sausages
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 cups chicken stock/broth
- 1 cups milk
- 2 potatoes sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup peas frozen
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook sausages, turning to brown all over then remove. slice sausages into pieces on the diagonal.
- In the same skillet, add garlic. Cook for minutes until translucent.
- Add potatoes, salt and pepper, stir well.
- Add sausages and peas, bring to simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes .
- Add flour and mix for 30 seconds.
- Gradually pour in chicken stock, milk, mixing constantly. cook for 5-8 minutes or until sauce thickens.