These Italian Sausage and Peppers are a hearty Italian dinner that’s restaurant quality all made in one-pan. With onions and peppers and spicy sausage, You could use the same color or different colors. this recipe is bursting with flavor.
How To Cook Italian Sausage and peppers recipe:
Start by slicing a large sweet yellow onion and two bell peppers.
Poke some holes with a fork in each sausage.
Brown the sausages over medium heat, cover and simmer.
Cook onions and peppers with seasonings.
Add sauce ingredients and stir for a few minutes!
MORE SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
sausage pasta recipes – Comforting and delicious!
chicken pad thai – The perfect recipe
sausage fried rice recipes – Great for leftovers!
easy chocolate cupcakes – set it and forget it!
honey garlic chicken – Favorite recipe!
sausage peas recipes – so easy!
Pumpkin Muffins – perfect for sharing!
sausage and peppers recipe
- 14 ounces ounces sweet or hot Italian sausages
- 1 red bell peppers seeded and sliced
- 1 green bell peppers seeded and sliced
- 1 medium onion halved and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon green onion minced
- In a large skillet, over medium heat add the olive oil and brown the the sausages well but not cooking completely through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In the same pan, add more olive oil if needed. Add the onion and bell peppers to the pan. Cook for a couple of minutes until slightly soft but not completely done. Add the garlic, black pepper, salt . Return the sausage back to the pan and cook until sausage is done, covering for a couple of minutes. Garnish with chopped green onion.