These Italian Sausage and Peppers are a hearty Italian dinner that’s restaurant quality all made in one-pan. With onions and peppers and spicy sausage, You could use the same color or different colors. this recipe is bursting with flavor.
Serve it with Easy fried rice with your favorite bacon wrapped chicken.
How To Cook Italian Sausage and peppers recipe:
Start by slicing a large sweet yellow onion and two bell peppers.
Poke some holes with a fork in each sausage.
Brown the sausages over medium heat, cover and simmer.
Cook onions and peppers with seasonings.
Add sauce ingredients and stir for a few minutes!
MORE SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
sausage pasta recipes – Comforting and delicious!
chicken pad thai – The perfect recipe
sausage fried rice recipes – Great for leftovers!
easy chocolate cupcakes – set it and forget it!
honey garlic chicken – Favorite recipe!
sausage peas recipes – so easy!
Pumpkin Muffins – perfect for sharing!
sausage and peppers recipe
- 14 ounces ounces sweet or hot Italian sausages
- 1 red bell peppers seeded and sliced
- 1 green bell peppers seeded and sliced
- 1 medium onion halved and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon green onion minced
- In a large skillet, over medium heat add the olive oil and brown the the sausages well but not cooking completely through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In the same pan, add more olive oil if needed. Add the onion and bell peppers to the pan. Cook for a couple of minutes until slightly soft but not completely done. Add the garlic, black pepper, salt . Return the sausage back to the pan and cook until sausage is done, covering for a couple of minutes. Garnish with chopped green onion.
3 thoughts on “sausage and peppers recipe”