stir fry cabbage and carrots
stir fry cabbage and carrots recipes. the a cabbage stir fry carrot easy recipes, I like, the healthy vegetarian recipes.
Easy Garlic Cabbage and Carrots Easy Garlic Cabbage and Carrots is a lovely side dish,
Cabbage is of course at it’s best when in season, during the Fall and Winter months, so what a perfect way to use a relatively inexpensive vegetable and it is so delicious if you cook it right! and the best part is you will have no more horrible smells from the kitchen when you’re cooking cabbage!
MORE CABBAGE AND CARROTS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
stir fry cabbage and carrots recipes
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 head cabbage cored and sliced
- 1 med Carrots cut into matchstick size
- 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tbsp scallions chopped
- Shred the cabbage and cut the carrots into matchstick size.
- Place vegetable oil into a large pot over medium heat, Add the cabbage, onion, and carrots to the pot.stir-fry about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper, red pepper flakes over the vegetables.Stir to mix up the veggies.cook for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the scallions.