Thick and Creamy Cauliflower Soup is a delicious, healthy low carb.
How to Make the Best Cauliflower Soup
Roast Your Cauliflower- cauliflower develops caramelized notes with a greater depth of flavor as it roasts in the oven.
Once your roasted cauliflower is almost done, you’ll sauté onions in a soup pot until tender, then add garlic and vegetable broth. Then, add your roasted cauliflower and simmer the mixture on the stove for about 5 minutes to meld the flavors.
transfer the contents of the pot to a blender.
blending this soup in a stand blender, rather than an immersion blender, because stand blenders yield the creamiest results.
garnishing soup with fresh parsley.
best cauliflower soup you’ll ever eat. This Creamy Cauliflower Soup is a perfect lunch on a cold day!
Best cauliflower soup recipe
MORE CAULIFLOWER SOUP RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Hunan Chicken – the classically delicious version
diced potatoes – Easy favorite!
How To Make Hash Browns – super easy
bacon wrapped scallops – fresh, easy & delicious
egg fried rice – Quick family favorite.
Chicken Nachos – Easy to make!
cauliflower soup recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic pressed or minced
- 1 heads cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place cauliflower florets in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine. Place garlic onto the baking sheet.
- Place into oven and roast until cauliflower and garlic is tender and golden brown, about 30-35 minutes.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in cauliflower and garlic. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, until cauliflower is tender and falling apart, Puree with an immersion blender until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in heavy cream; season with salt and pepper, to taste.add more vegetable stock as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately.