Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe is perfect for a party, easy dinner, appetizer, or BBQ – these scallops wrapped in bacon is the most delicious recipe ever!
Serve these easy with Vegetable Beef Soup or Mongolian Chicken and your favorite minestrone soup !
HOW DO YOU MAKE BACON WRAPPED SCALLOPS?
This recipe calls for scallops, bacon, maple syrup, garlic powder, wrapped in half a slice of bacon and then secured with a toothpick. The remaining ingredients are mixed together to form a sweet and savory glaze that gets brushed over the scallops as they cook. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, then serve and enjoy.
The bacon takes longer to cook through than the scallops – so our next tip is to partially-cook the bacon before it gets wrapped around the scallop. We bake our bacon in the oven on sheet pans – just long enough that the bacon strips are cooked but still pliable, then drained on paper towels to absorb as much excess fat as possible.
Scallops are so meaty and delicious, and take just minutes to cook which makes this a perfect fast weeknight dish. the scallops come out perfectly juicy and tender on the inside, with crisp golden bacon on the outside in under 15 minutes.
MORE BACON WRAPPED RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Bacon Wrapped Smokies – the classically delicious version
Baked Chicken Legs – The perfect recipe
Chicken Nachos – the classically delicious versio
honey garlic chicken – Favorite recipe!
Broccoli Bacon Salad – easy favorite!
baked eggplant recipes – perfect for garden carrots
pork with bitter melon – Easy and delicious!
bacon wrapped scallops
- 20 sea scallops
- 8 slices bacon cut in half crosswise
- 20 to othpicks
- olive oil for drizzling
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each scallop and secure with a toothpick. Arrange the scallops in a single layer on the baking pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over each scallop and season with pepper and kosher salt.
- Broil for 12-15 minutes, or until bacon is crisp and scallops are cooked through. Brush the remaining sauce over the scallops halfway through the cook time.
- Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.
6 thoughts on “bacon wrapped scallops”
Looks so good, I must try it as .
thank! You can like it!