This recipe is surprisingly simple and quick to make. I hope this potato salad becomes your go-to potluck recipe.
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN POTATO SALAD
Potato salad is a straight-forward salad with few ingredients. For that reason, we need to make sure that we treat all our ingredients just right.
Chop and boil the potatoes for 8-10 minutes, until they are easily pierced with a fork. Strain them through a colander and set aside.
While potatoes are cooling, onion, celery, and parsley. In a separate bowl, white wine vinegar, and salt.
Once your potatoes are cool, toss them with the vegetables, herbs, and dressing. Place the salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors marinate. When you’re ready to serve, remove it from the refrigerator and serve it with your favorite vegan potluck dishes.
potato salad that’s bursting with flavour, loaded with different textures, actual pieces of potato, and lots of colourful veggies.
MORE VEGAN POTATO SALAD RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Sauteed Shrimp – easy favorite!
chicken noodles recipes – The perfect recipe
clam pasta – Easy and delicious!
Vegetable Beef Soup – light & flavorful
Vegan Potato Salad
- 5 potatoes chopped in 1 inch chunks
- 3-4 green onions chopped small
- 3/4 cup celery chopped small
- 1/4 small red onion chopped small, optional
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Add the chopped potatoes to a large pot and cover them with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10-15 minutes, until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Drain the potatoes in a colander.
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes, green onions, celery, red onion , parsley . Mix until well combined with a large wooden spoon. Add salt and to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend and to cool. Serve cold or at room temperature.