lemon pepper chicken wings
Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings are great for the family, a party, or when you just want a yummy snack. It’s nice to break from the ordinary wings and try something lemony, peppery, crispy.
Chicken wings have a wonderful way of making any occasion feel like a party. Today’s easy baked Lemon Pepper Wings have all the finger-licking fun you associate with a night out with friends. They are crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside.
HOW TO MAKE BAKED LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS :
To make baked wings, you’ll want to skip the flour coating and instead brush your wings with 2 tablespoons of oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake your wings at 400 degrees F for 50 minutes, or until deep golden brown and crispy. Brush with the lemon pepper butter , sprinkle with parsley, then serve.
These lemon pepper wings are crispy baked chicken wings brushed with lemon pepper butter. An easy appetizer or main course that’s even better than the restaurant version!
MORE CHICKEN WINGS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Baked Chicken Legs – Comforting and delicious!
honey garlic chicken wings – The perfect recipe
garlic shrimp – so easy!
baked potato wedges – Simply classic.
bacon wrapped chicken – My personal favorite!!
LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS
- 1 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon pepper sauce
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 12 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top of the foil.
- Arrange chicken wings in a single layer (not touching) and brush with olive oil on both sides. Season generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until deep golden brown and crispy.
- Whisk together butter, honey, cracked black pepper, and lemon juice. Brush onto chicken wings. sprinkle with parsley, then serve.