Seafood scampi combines fresh scallops and shrimp with pasta for an easy weeknight dinner recipe.
HOW DO YOU MAKE SEAFOOD PASTA?
Cook pasta according to package directions.
The shrimp and scallops are cooked first, Transfer to a plate. Add garlic to skillet and cook until fragrant, stirring constantly .
Add pasta, broth, Italian seasoning. Stir well to combine.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired., then serve and enjoy!
As with any simple yet delicious dishes, the fresher and higher quality the ingredients, the tastier the result.
shrimp and scallop pasta recipes
MORE PASTA RECIPES READERS LOVE!
clam pasta – Easy favorite!
Mongolian Chicken – one of our favorites!
egg fried rice – Quick family favorite.
minestrone soup – fresh, easy & delicious
Bacon Wrapped Smokies – the classically delicious version
chicken broccoli casserole – Classic casserole recipe!
Spam fried rice – super easy
shrimp and scallop pasta
- 1/2 pound sea scallops
- 1/2 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with.
- Rinse scallops and shrimp and pat dry with a paper towel. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook scallops first – Cook scallops on each side for approximately 2-1/2 minutes, or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add more olive oil to the skillet if necessary and cook shrimp – Cook for about 1-1/2 minutes on each side or until shrimp have just turned pink on both sides. Transfer to the plate with the cooked scallops and set aside.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook until fragrant, stirring constantly (about 30 seconds).
- Add broth, Italian seasoning. Stir well to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Return shrimp and scallops to skillet and Sprinkle with parsley.
7 thoughts on “shrimp and scallop pasta”