Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta is a light pasta dish mixing shrimp, fresh parsley and a lemon garlic butter sauce.
Serve this easy linguine recipe with Hunan Chicken and Vegetable Soup for the perfect meal!
HOW TO MAKE SHRIMP LINGUINE!
Start by sauteeing garlic in butter. Add shrimp and cook for about 5 minutes, turning often. You don’t want to overcook the shrimp as it can become rubbery. Season with salt, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Toss to coat well.
While shrimp is cooking, cook linguine pasta according to package instructions. Drain and toss with pasta.
When ready to serve, drizzle with additional melted butter or extra-virgin olive oil, if so desired. It adds some vibrancy to the shrimp and gives an extra boost of flavor. Serve with sliced lemon halves.
One thing I love about this dish is how easy it is to make. The flavors of shrimp with the lemon garlic butter sauce are heavenly when paired together.
Easy shrimp linguine recipes
MORE SHRIMP LINGUINE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Baked Chicken Legs – perfect for garden carrots
Mongolian Chicken – Favorite recipe!
chicken pad thai -super easy!
sausage and broccoli pasta – The perfect recipe
vegetable noodles – Easy and delicious!
sesame noodles – light & flavorful
- 8 ounces linguine cooked
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Heat a large pot of water over high heat. Generously salt the water. Bring to a boil and cook linguine according to package instructions. Drain.
- While the pasta cooks heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the garlic for 2 minutes. Add the onion, a sprinkle of salt and continue to sauté for 2 more minutes until the onion is soft.
- Add the shrimp and a dash of salt and pepper and cook until the shrimp turns pink, about 4-6 minutes.
- Add the white wine and lemon juice and cook for 2 more minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl add the pasta, shrimp mixture and salt and pepper to taste, stirring to combine. Add the zest of the lemon and the freshly parsley and stir again.
- Serve on plates with freshly grated parmesan cheese .
6 thoughts on “shrimp linguine”
What a delicious, hearty, and easy pasta dish.
thank you for your support！