Try making using vegetable noodles for a deliciously healthy dinner. Only takes 20 minutes to make this vegetarian dinner!
HEALTHY VEGETABLE NOODLES
This easy noodles recipe is made with vegetables; it’s healthy, delicious, and low in calories. It has my favorite veggies: bok choy, broccoli, carrots and that add lots of texture and colors to this beautiful dish.
How Do You Make Vegetable noodles?
Cook noodles according to package instructions.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add in carrots, broccoli and bok choy. Sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
Stir in the sauce and cooked noodles and toss to combine.
Serve immediately with sesame seeds for garnish, if desired.
MORE NOODLES RECIPES READERS LOVE!
chicken lo mein noodles – the classically delicious version
Vegetable Soup with Noodles – Classic perfection
Fried broccoli – shortcut version
shrimp lo mein – Favorite recipe!
egg fried rice recipes – Reader favorite recipe
vermicelli Stir Fry – Classic perfection
vegetable noodles recipes
- 8 ounces uncooked lo mein noodles or spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 carrot julienned
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 oz bok choy cut into pieces
- For the Sauce
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon chile pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 2 green onions optional as garnish
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package instructions; drain well.
- In a large saute pan, heat your oil and then add all the vegetables. broccoli florets, carrot and bok choy.
- Saute for a few minutes until the vegetables cook and soften, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the soy sauce, garlic, chile pepper and ginger in a small bowl.
- Add in the veggie noodles and mix well.
- Pour sauce over noodles and cook for a few minutes or until the noodles are done to your liking. and gently toss to combine.