bok choy stir fry with garlic is an easy and healthy recipe that takes only 10 mins to make from prep to dinner table. It calls for only 3 simple ingredients.
Bok choy are leafy greens with stems. The entire vegetable is edible, so you can eat the stems and leaves. Before
cooking, you might want to trim off the tough chewy part of the bottom stems.
We can do some layouts, it’s more beautiful.
MORE GARLIC BOK CHOY RECIPES READERS LOVE!
vegetable noodles – super easy
Vegetable Beef Soup – quick and SO easy
how to make shredded chicken – comfort food
Garlic Bok Choy
- 1 lb bok choy
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- You can clean bok choy by rinsing the vegetables with cold running water. You can also soak the bok choy in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Cut 1-inch off the bottom part of the stems. You can pull off the leaves.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat, and cook the garlic in the hot oil until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.Mix in the bok choy, and cook and stir until the green parts of the leaves turn bright green and the stalks become slightly translucent, 5 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with salt to serve.