Tomato salad. The best, healthy, quick and easy marinated tomatoes recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot or bowl in 20 minutes. Makes a great side dish or appetizer.
This Cherry Tomato Salad is one of the more flavorful ways to enjoy Summer tomatoes but today’s marination technique allows you to enjoy them in a different way. They have a wonderful flavor: sweet and tangy.
HOW TO MAKE TOMATOES SALAD
Make vinegar marinade– Mix together olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, herbs.
Add halved cherry tomatoes .
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Parsley Finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cilantro Finely chopped
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 pounds Cherry tomatoes Sliced in half
- In a large bowl, add oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and mix until combined.
- Add tomatoes and mix until fully coated.
- Cover and marinate for 2-3 hours on the countertop OR overnight in the fridge.
- Prior to serving, spoon out the tomatoes in a serving dish and spoon marinade juices over the top. Garnish with more finely chopped herbs, if you like.
1 thought on “Tomato salad”