vegetable stir fry recipes
This vegetable stir fry is of colorful veggies . An easy side dish or main course that’s light, fresh and totally delicious!
Stir fry veggies are very healthy and a great way to get in your nutrients! This mix of vegetables is low calorie and contains plenty of vitamins and minerals.
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
vegetable stir fry
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers sliced
- 1 cup snow peas trimmed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add diced onion and saute until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Add the mushrooms, snow peas, garlic and ginger to the pan.Cook for an additional 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Season the vegetables with salt and pepper to taste.Serve immediately, over rice if desired.