corn black bean salsa recipes
This black bean corn salsa is so delicious, easy to make.
the use of corn, Lemon juice, jalapenos. The addition of black beans and diced tomatoes, seem to really up the flavor level of this dish.
corn black bean salsa
- 1/3 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes drained
- 1/4 cup salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Place the black beans adn corn in a small pot and add enough water to fully submerge them. Bring to a boil over high heat （8 minutes）.Drain the black beans and corn.
- chopped green bell pepper and tomatoes.
- Drain black beans and corn ,on a bowl along with diced tomatoes and green bell pepper. Add in the juice of one Lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add salad dressing and stir well.