it’s a simple, tasty dish anytime!
green beans are slowly simmered in tomatoes and warm spices .
green bean with tomatoes
- 1 pounds fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup Diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt and pepper to taste
- diced tomatoes and Trimming green beans.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, Add green beans, then continue to cook and stir until bright green but not quite tender, about 5 minutes.
- add tomatoes, lemon juice and season with chives, salt and pepper. stirring often. Reduce heat and simmer gently uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes.