clam stir fry recipes .this recipe uses ingredients commonly used in Chinese cooking but the flavor that it brings out in the clams is just incredible. Serve it with a warm bowl of steamed rice and you’ve got yourself a delicious and satisfying meal.
As soon as I got the clams home, I soaked them in salted water for about an hour to clean them.
clam stir fry recipes
MORE CLAM RECIPES READERS LOVE!
clam stir fry
- 1 lb clams
- 1 teaspoon ginger finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon red peppers seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoon spring onion chop white part and green part separately
- 2 tablespoons Cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- Salt to taste
- Prepare a large container. Add enough water and at least 1 tablespoon of salt. Then soak the clams in for 1-2 hours for cleaning the sands inside.
- Boil some clean water in pot; rinse the clams until they are slightly open. Move out and drain.
- Heat up cooking oil over medium-high heat in a wok or large frying pan. Add the ginger and garlic. Stir-fry until aromatic (about 20 seconds or so). Add the clams, salt and cooking wine, Give all the ingredients a good toss.
- As soon as the sauce has thickened a little, turn off the heat and add the scallions. Enjoy!