This classic Hollandaise Sauce recipe is ultra-easy to make in the blender, and so delicious! It only takes a few minutes and the flavor is just perfect.
HOW TO MAKE HOLLANDAISE SAUCE
Melt the butter slowly in a small pot.
Add egg yolks, lemon juice to a blender. Blend on medium speed.
very slowly drizzle in melted butter through the lid opening. Continue to blend until thickened.
Turn off the blender and taste the sauce. Taste for seasoning and add more lemon juice or salt to taste.
MORE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Pumpkin Soup – fresh, easy & delicious
easy garlic shrimp recipes – packed with flavor
pineapple mango salsa – Easy to make!
Lemon Butter Chicken – the classically delicious version
how to cook an omelette – super easy
Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Melt the butter slowly in a small pot. Try not to let it boil—you want the moisture in the butter to remain there and not steam away.
- Add the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt into your blender. Blend the egg yolk mixture at a medium to medium-high speed until it lightens in color, about 30 seconds.
- Once the yolks have lightened in color, turn the blender down to its lowest setting, and drizzle in the hot melted butter slowly, while the blender is going.
- Continue to blend for another couple seconds after the butter is all incorporated.
- Turn off the blender and taste the sauce. Taste for seasoning and add more lemon juice or salt to taste.