Baked chicken meatballs– easy meatballs recipe made with ground chicken: so moist, juicy and delicious. They are quick to make and everyone loves them.
HOW DO YOU MAKE CHICKEN MEATBALLS ?
To make chicken meatballs, place ground chicken, eggs, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, olive oil and seasonings in a large bowl. Mix everything thoroughly, then roll 1 inch balls out of the mixture.
Place the meatballs on a baking sheet. Put them in the oven until the meatballs are golden brown and cooked through. Add a sprinkle of parsley, then serve and enjoy.
You can either fry or bake meatballs, but I usually bake them since it is just so much simpler. You can bake them all at once, wherein a skillet, you have to do them in batches.
Best baked chicken meatballs recipes
MORE BAKED CHICKEN MEATBALLS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
chinese chicken wings – so easy!
baked macaroni and cheese – cheesy and delicious
fried calamari recipes super quick to make!
Stuffed Zucchini Boats – A complete meal unto itself.
candied sweet potatoes – set it and forget it!
instant pot chicken wings – Simply classic.
chicken broccoli stir fry – Comforting and delicious!
baked chicken meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil, and coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Place the ground chicken, eggs, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper seasoning in a bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roll 1 inch sized meatballs, and Place the meatballs on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until meatballs are browned and cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.