This colorful, quick salad with kiwi, pineapple, and your favorite citrus, most simple fruit salad recipe, with a tropical twist!
A bowl of tropical fruit salad with mango, raspberries, papaya, kiwi, and pineapple tossed in honey-lime dressing.
HOW DO YOU MAKE TROPICAL FRUIT SALAD?
need a variety of fresh and colorful fruit like pineapple, kiwi, and citrus.
The fruit gets get into evenly sliced, then drizzle with lime juice.
It’s a refreshing salad starring kiwi, pineapple, and citrus. The perfect summer salad!
MORE TROPICAL-FRUIT JUICE SALAD RECIPES READERS LOVE!
parsley potato salad – Comforting and delicious!
pineapple mango salsa – The perfect summer recipe
Arrabbiata Beans – set it and forget it!
tofu with vegetables – fresh
orange glazed carrots -so easy.
White Bean Salad – The perfect summer recipe
pineapple chicken – Reader favorite!
Tropical-Fruit Juice Salad
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 kiwifruit peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced citrus pinwheels blood orange,
- garnishes: Mint sprigs
- 2 tablespoons lime juiced
- The fruit gets get into evenly sliced, Combine fruits in a bowl; drizzle with lime juice.
- garnished with mint sprigs if desired.