Chicken mushroom recipe
Delicious chicken with colorful vegetables, vegetables I use mushrooms, carrots, peas. You can add more if you like.
This mouth-watering Chicken with mushroom recipe can be easily made by following these simple steps.Serve with rice.
MORE CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
garlic butter pasta – perfect light lunch!
Hunan Chicken – Reader favorite!
cashew chicken recipes – fresh & flavorful!
tofu with vegetables – quick and SO easy
Chicken with Mushrooms
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into thin bite sized slices
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 carrot sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup peas
- 1 tablespoons parsley minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a small bowl. Add chicken , oil, cornstarch and salt. Gently mix by hand to coat chicken evenly with a thin layer of starch.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients into a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large heavy-duty skillet (or a woover medium high heat until hot. Add chicken and spread into a single layer. Cook without touching for about 30 seconds, or until the bottom turns golden. Flip and cook for another 10 to 20 seconds, until the surface is lightly charred and the inside is still raw. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil into the skillet. Add garlic and green onion. Stir a few times to release fragrance. Add carrot, peas and mushrooms. Cook until it starts to get tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir the sauce again to let cornstarch dissolve completely. Pour into the pan. Add back chicken. Stir until the sauce thickens.