delicious, moist, easy to make Chocolate nut bread .I love this bread for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert or a snack. Any or all of the above in one day would suit me just fine. It’s perfect served as is, with a big glass of milk.
moist and chocolatey nut bread with walnuts. Vegan, Gluten Free and Dairy Free.
MORE CHOCOLATE NUT BREAD RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Swiss braided bread – packed with flavor
Iranian Persian bread – set it and forget it!
Chocolate nut bread
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate morsels divided
- 1/4 cups chopped walnuts
- Powdered sugar decoration
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine eggs and butter in medium bowl. Add to flour mixture; mix just until moistened. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into prepared loaf pans.
- BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes, just check with the almighty toothpick test. I cool it for about 10 minutes on a wire rack, remove the bread, and finish cooling on the wire rack.
- Sprinkle with Powdered sugar. decoration！