The BEST and easiest way to make shrimp boil at home! Easy, make-ahead foil packets packed with shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes.
These Shrimp Foil Packets are one of the easiest summer dinners and you’ll love that they are cooked on the grill so they’ll keep all that heat outside.
I like the simplicity of a good southern shrimp boil. Who doesn’t love an individual grill foil packet for dinner? Easy, make-ahead foil packets packed with shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil foil packs baked or grilled with summer veggies, homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce.
MORE SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKETS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
shrimp boil – Classic perfection
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – Easy and delicious!
Chicken Stir Fry – the classically delicious version
Slow Cooker Jambalaya – easy favorite!
chicken and zucchini stir fry – Super quick!
Panzanella Bread Salad – light & flavorful
shrimp boil foil packets recipes
- 1 lb large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 2 ears corn sliced into 1-inch thick disks
- 1 pound smoked sausage cut into chunks into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat oven to 400-degrees. You can do this in your grill at the same temperature.
- Evenly distribute corn, potatoes, shrimp, and sausage between 2 heavy-duty foil sheets.
- stir together the melted 3 tablespoons butter, garlic, juice from half a lemon, and salt and pepper to taste and then pour the mixture over shrimp, sausage, and veggies. Stir to coat.
- Tightly seal foil packets by folding up the sides over the contents and tightly folding up the ends over the seam.
- Grill 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, flipping once half-way through
- Be careful opening the packets to check for doneness, the steam inside is VERY hot! Serve warm garnished with parsley.