Pork kidney may not be a very common diet to many people the pork kidney makes a sweet delicacy.
In Chinese and Vietnamese preparations, kidney slices are frequently fried or stir-fried, tossed with spicy chilies to offset the pungent taste.
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
pork with kidney stir fry green pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 pound pork. cut into small pieces
- 1 pork kidney. cut into small strips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- To prep the kidneys: Cut For pig's kidneys in half and carefully remove the gristly white centers with a paring knife.cut into bite-size chunks, approximately 1-inch across.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and stir, cooking for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds .
- Add lean pork and kidney , stir fry ,Let it cook for 5 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink. Season with salt and ground pepper.
- add green pepper. stirring continuously. cook about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with toast or rice, garnishing with parsley if desired.