Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes are the easiest side dish and the perfect addition to any dinner.
Easy Roasted New Potatoes for making this recipe:
Just chop them in half and toss with a little olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Roast for about 35 minutes and they come out crispy and golden brown on the outside and flaky and tender on the inside.
sprinkle them with a little finely, minced herbs and you’ve got the perfect side dish that everyone loves.
MORE ROASTED NEW POTATOES RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Roasted Asparagus The perfect summer recipe
creamy shrimp salad – fresh
easy vegetable soup recipe – Comforting and delicious!
Vegan Potato Salad — so easy.
Scallion Pancakes recipes – set it and forget it!
potato curry recipe – light, fluffy and delicious!
Roasted New Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds of smallish new potatoes red or yellow-skinned,
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- cleaned cut in half or quarters
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh rosemary minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a large baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, olive oil, rosemary, and garlic.
- Spread the potatoes out on a single layer of a roasting pan. Roast for 30-35 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through and browned. sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve.