They are sweet, savory, beefy, hearty, and oh so delicious !
What makes these the best chicken beans soup?
Well for starters, the chicken. It has a pound of chicken inside of these amazing beans. and they are thick and rich. I also love these baked beans because not a lof of ingredients are required, and they turn out perfect every single time!
MORE CHICKEN BEAN SOUP RECIPES READERS LOVE!
chicken bean soup
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 (8 ounce butter beans drained
- 1/2 (8 ounce kidney beans drained
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper or to taste
- 2 tablespoon scallions
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup green chile peppers slic
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.add the chicken. Cook the chicken until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.then remove to a plate and set aside.
- Heat another spoonful of tbsp oil in the same pan and add diced onion to saute., about 5 minutes.add the garlic, butter beans and kidney beans, and stir to combine well.
- then add the chicken, salt, chicken broth combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 20-30 minutes. Stir occasionally until cooked.
- with a sprinkling of scallions.